The ACS Western Australian Branch has arrangements for members to receive quality training from a select group of course providers.
Registrations are to be made directly with the training course provider who will provide information on dates and time for the course.
Dwayne Read of Strategic Systems has a proven track record providing product solutions, training and mentoring services to increase the productivity and quality of IT, software and systems engineering developments. Strategic Systems will provide your development project with innovative techniques that work.
- Agile 101 (1 day)
- The Best of Agile Methodologies (2 days)
- Scrum - agile methodology (1 day)
- eXtreme Programming (1 day)
- Requirements Analysis: JAD to Prototype (1 day)
- Code Inspection (half day)
- OO Principles and Patterns (1 day)
- UML in a Nutshell (1 day)
- Software Architecture (2 days - advanced)
- OO Software Engineering (3 days)
- OO Project Management (2 days)
Running Code Productions
Running Code Productions offer pre-packaged courses lasting from one to five days in a number of areas (including object-oriented software engineering and Web Application and service development) but can provide custom built courses, tailored to suit the needs of your staff, off or on-site, and presented intensively or over a number of weeks.
- OO Analysis and Design Using UML (5 days) $2495 (Non Members $2795)
- OO Programming with Java or C# (5 days) $2495 (Non Members $2795)
- Clear and Simple OO (1 day) $445 (Non Members $495)
- OO Design Patterns (3 days) $1495 (Non Members $1695)
- Desktop and Web Application Development with Java (3 days) $1695 (Non Members $1795)
- Technologies and Platforms for Developing Enterprise Web Applications and Services: MS.NET versus J2EE versus MS.Net (3 days) $1695 (Non Members $1795)
- Developing Enterprise Web Applications and Services with J2EE (5 days Advanced) $2795 (Non Members $2995 )
CSG helps government and mid-tier enterprises to achieve enterprise empowerment by delivering integrated business solutions and services as a result of 22 years’ experience across Australia. CSG are a Microsoft Gold Partner, Pronto Business Partner and Business Objects Authorised Education Partner with over 700 staff Australia wide.
CSG are committed to providing quality services that provide maximum benefit to clients, in producing tailored solutions on and time and within budget. The focus is on the provision of a complete business process solution, through the supply of best-of-breed software products and the delivery of a full range of associated consulting, development and support services.
CSG offers a range of training courses including:
- Microsoft Office
- SAP Business Objects & Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- SQL Server
For current course list and additional details such as course content and duration, view the ‘Course Calendar’ at www.trainingperth.net.au. Quote your ACS membership number when registering to obtain $200 worth of training vouchers to use against future bookings. For more information, contact Caroline Winter at CSG at firstname.lastname@example.org.